Importance of Evaluation
Now a days, education
has multifold programs and activities to inculcate in students a sense of
common values, integrated approach, group feelings, community interrelationship
leading to national integration and knowledge to adjust in different
situations. Evaluation in education assesses the effectiveness of worth of an
educational experience which is measured against instructional objectives.
- Evaluation helps us to know whether the instructional objectives have been achieved or not. As such evaluation helps to plan for better strategies of education.
Education at MAIS is child-centered. So, a child’s abilities, interest, aptitude, attitude are to be properly studied so as to arrange instruction accordingly.It helps a teacher to know his pupils in details.
We evaluate to help in setting, refining and clarifying the learning objectives.
The parents are eager to know about the educational progress of their children and evaluation alone can assess the pupils’ progress from time to time.
Evaluation is quite essential for promoting pupil growth. It is equally helpful lo parents, teachers and students
School Assessment Policy
- The entire Academic Year has been
divided into two terms:
(1) Term-I (Mid Term)
(2) Term-II ( Final Term)
- Each term has one Periodic Test
followed by Term Examination.
- Two Periodic Test and two Term
Exams are conducted in an Academic Year.
- Each term has two area
these exams there are three different categories on which students will be
evaluated once in a term.
(1) Note Book – ( Handwriting neatness,
maintaining notebook with index and date,Work completion)
(2) Subject Enrichment – (Activity done in the
class, Weekly test performance)
(3) Project- Topic wise project
(individual or in group)
Test will be conducted once in a week.